The principal and teachers hold PDE certification including continuing professional development for Act 48 standards. Music, Art, Physical Education, Computer Technology, and Library Science are taught in K-8. Computers are integrated in each classroom. The curriculum follows the Diocese of Harrisburg Curriculum for Elementary Schools and meets the requirements for PDE state standards. St. Columba Middle School, which begins in Grade 5 through Grade 8, is departmentalized for math, religion, science, and social studies. (Scroll down for details about our Specials program).
- Preschool, Pre K, and Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Preschool meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-11:30.
- Pre K meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:00-11:30.
- Pre K five mornings per week option.
- Full day option is also available for both Pre K and Preschool from 8:00-2:20.
Kindergarten is a full day program. First through fourth grade are self contained classrooms. Middle School (Grades 5 through 8) is departmentalized. Specialized teachers provide weekly instruction in Art, Computer Technology, Library Science, Music, and Physical Education.